No announcement yet.

What did you do to your Contour today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last thing I did was added a light bar behind my grille. Still need to get a toggle switch to wire it to

Comment

• Originally posted by weezerjerry View Post
      Projectors are all done. 5000K HIDís. The housings are also Hightowered
      Those projectors are sick! I wish my 97 sport had clear headlights so they could be converted to do this.
      1997 Ford Contour Sport (Duratec 2.5L with MTX)-Daily Driver-Overhaul 223,150 Miles: Now at 229,000 Miles
      1999 Ford Contour SVT (Duratec 2.5L with MTX) #583 of 2760 T Green -Build In Progress (Engine Repair)

Comment

• Today I replace the worn out ebrake cables on both side's, and installed the cat-back tru-bends exhaust I picked up!!! Win win! keeping #2013 alive..SO now the car won't roll away! yay! And no more nasty exhaust smell inside the car.. yay!!
        Black/Tan #0719 SVT..Gone to heaven
        Black/Tan #2013 SVT..being built/driven
        Green/Cloth 98 Zetec, Atx, Mystique..Gone
        Tan/Tan leather 99 Mystique LS V6 ATX...Daily Driver

Comment

• I broke a strut the other day, lots of noise banging around. At first I thought it was a broken sway bar bracket, but on close inspection it's the strut rod, spins around by hand at the strut tower. So I guess I'll be changing the struts soon!
          '99 CSVT # 2507
          SF/MNB
          BAT suspension, Nautilus brake conv.
          '65 Mustang coupe
          '74 260 Z

Comment

• did this a few months back...am still working on getting the buttons working but thought I would share it...
            98 Silver 3.0 CSVT #6502

Comment

• Originally posted by xStillb0rn View Post
              did this a few months back...am still working on getting the buttons working but thought I would share it...
              Very nice, looks much better.
              Don Higgins
              Crew Chief Pro Drag Racing Software
              http://www.crewchiefpro.com
              1999 3.0 Turbo CSVT ** 2013 American Dragster with 1100 Horsepower 7.28 @ 185 mph

Comment

• I miss my SVT
                1998 Contour SVT #772-

Comment

Working...
                X