• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What did you do to your Contour today?

Finally installed my dash clock with pats and Stole the alpine headunit out of my truck since the one that came in the svt had many issues and is now gladly in the trash. Happy to be getting this car to where I almost like it better than the old one.

Sil Fro - ripped out the wiper transmission that had a ball joint fail Thursday night. Hitting the wiper control was entertaining for the remainder of the drive. $38 shipped on FleaBay.

T-Red - rewired the right door speaker after the Alpine lost an output channel. Threw the glove box door back on.

I finally removed the door guards on mine. I should have done it much sooner. I'll get some pics later today.

I blew fuse 23 and have no turn signal or brake lights or heat in this freezing weather.

What will you do on your Contour tomorrow?

I will replace fuse 23 so I don't freeze my a$$ off!

Idler Pulley, tensioner pulley installed. Everything is quite. PS drip issue not resolved, but not leaking either.

Did a battery cover the other day too.

Got it a race car driver

helmet_zps9ca3301a.jpg

Well the starts of one I hope lol.

broke the nipple off the radiator (top passenger side going to the reservoir), kicked the bumper a few times and tore down the first 3L and found a bad head gasket.

I woke up at 7:30 so I could do the throttle hang fix before work. 3/16" hole works perfectly, just waiting for the PCM to adapt and drop to 750 at idle on its own, does now but seemingly randomly, blipping the throttle drops it right down but it's only driven ~24 miles so far.

Back