• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car fax check free!

My Gen 1 SHO was made in Atlanta shipped to oregon then made it to fl, nc, sc and then I totaled it four owners there jeez I hope I don't total this one too.

This def should be a sticky. All those craptastic carfax threads on here that no one ever replied to...:nonono:. Finally one that works!

EDIT- Just ran my vehicles. It isnt exactly accurate, but its great for a general check. Thx O.P

Sweet! The original owner of my 02 Coug only put 2k miles on it when they sold it in 05, here I am the third owner with 72k, and it turns 10 years old in a couple days.

Canada?

Canada?

Awesome it worked for my contour (which came from the states, but now in Canada). I am trying to do it with my other car a 72 nova but cant get anything. Is it because it has always been in canada or?

Or is the car too old?

Awesome it worked for my contour (which came from the states, but now in Canada). I am trying to do it with my other car a 72 nova but cant get anything. Is it because it has always been in canada or?

Or is the car too old?

Makes sense... Problem with classic cars is that too much tends to be changed that its generally impossible to be certain. Besides, if someone pulled it from a wrecking yard & restored it, no way to tell anymore. Just too complicated to try & follow classics.

Both my Cougars have spent their entire lives in Canada and its showing a full history for both.

Wow, im number 7, started out in chicago, and it had a lien reported on it at one time (at 15,000 miles), been in an accident (but never reported) shows my mileage at last emissions test. Could be worse I guess

Back