• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carfax Request Thread

Help with a carfax

Help with a carfax

Looking to pick up a new vehicle, before I dropped the $25 to carfax thought I would check to see if someone had an open account to run one, would be forever greatfull :)

9BWDH61J444001046 is the VIN - PM me with results?

cheers.

Sorry it took me a while to get some reports out. I was traveling and didn't bring my laptop. I think I'm all caught up.

If you want one, be sure to include your email address so I can send you the PDF file.

hey....Einstein!!! check the thread above yours
icon_slap.gif

Carfax??

Carfax??

I know you thing, look at the bloody thread above. But what I was wondering about is how long it takes to update Carfax? I purchased my car last Saturday, and did all the stuff at the tag agency. So I wonder how long it will take till the new info shows up at Carfax.

I know you thing, look at the bloody thread above. But what I was wondering about is how long it takes to update Carfax? I purchased my car last Saturday, and did all the stuff at the tag agency. So I wonder how long it will take till the new info shows up at Carfax.

Thats why I wanted a carfax. It's been about 3 weeks since title transfer and registering and inspecting it and carfax still has not shown the change.

Back