• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Buying & Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
I was under the impression that this was a community to help each other out, to the two douche bags that sold me spark plug wires, one being "MLK" and the other I cant recall, if your gonna sell something, send it!

Where not here to rip each other off, or atleast answer your PM's if there is a problem with the shipping, ect. Rant over!

Keith :nonono:

No comment on our case. Reminds of our deal. Rant over!:rolleyes:

I'm over it and just giving you crap is funny and my way of getting over it.

$20? Yeah, nothing really to cry over. You'll just owe me a 16 pack of bottles (bud light).

If you want, PM me and we'll duke it out on there.:laugh:

Last edited:
I think sometimes people expect service like its a store or something. It's one person selling something and sometimes to get good deals you gotta wait a little bit.

P.S. Ahhh i can post in the classifieds :laugh: :laugh:

I think sometimes people expect service like its a store or something. It's one person selling something and sometimes to get good deals you gotta wait a little bit.

i couldnt have said it better. you cant please everyone. sometimes members need to take a step back and just relax. ill use myself for example. if a member buys parts from me rest assured they will get the part they paid for, but i also am a busy guy and also have a wife and family and im always repairing other cegrs vehicles. but i never forget and you will get exactly what you paid for for a great price that you wouldnt find anywhere else. so its usually more than worth the wait:cool:
bagged

i couldnt have said it better. you cant please everyone. sometimes members need to take a step back and just relax. ill use myself for example. if a member buys parts from me rest assured they will get the part they paid for, but i also am a busy guy and also have a wife and family and im always repairing other cegrs vehicles. but i never forget and you will get exactly what you paid for for a great price that you wouldnt find anywhere else. so its usually more than worth the wait:cool:
bagged

Just stop your crying and get me my window trim kkthanks. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bagged
very well said!!! i'm sure i'll get flack soon from a member who bought my blue led gauges...because i took a day or two too long:shrug: but i'm moving,had to wait for my new cluster,just restarted my job,have a wife,have two daughters,three sets of headlights to hightower,two tb's to optimize...not to mention the day to day BS.:shrug: \
-end rant :laugh:

I tend to avoid shipping transactions due to situations like these.
Here's my take ... as soon as you accept payment, the item that happens to be in your possession belongs to me. I think it's a reasonable expectation that you would send it in the mail shortly after the check/payment clears. Especially if it was a check/MO and you found time to deposit it.

I am fine with late shipping as long as communication is maintained and the seller states when it was shipped.

I am fine with late shipping as long as communication is maintained and the seller states when it was shipped.

Couldnt have said it better, unless the part is crucial to my car running I could careless if it comes late. Just keep me updated and ill be happy.

very well said!!! i'm sure i'll get flack soon from a member who bought my blue led gauges...because i took a day or two too long:shrug: but i'm moving,had to wait for my new cluster,just restarted my job,have a wife,have two daughters,three sets of headlights to hightower,two tb's to optimize...not to mention the day to day BS.:shrug: \
-end rant :laugh:

Hold on one minute, I just wanted a reply to my PM inquires on when it would ship or if you had even got the PM's. I could have waited for months for the cluster if you had replied and said you needed the time.
Anyway I am here to make friends and learn a thing or two, so I apologize if I seemed impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back