• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cincinnati Transmission Shop

Alex532

CEG'er
Does any one know of a good contour manual transmission shop that has had experience upgrading contour manual transmissions in Cincinnati, Ohio?

I've recently had some work done here in Cincinnati. What exactly are you looking to have done? Much of the transmission I was able to upgrade by myself then I had the professionals do the tricky stuff.

Contact (specifically) Mike Yeager at the AAMCO location at "Phone: (513) 528-6500 I Location: 474 Ohio Pike Cincinnati, OH 45255"

Mike is the General Manager of the store, a long-time SHO owner, and a really big help for the trannies on the SHOs on SHOfurum. Yeah, I know it's an AAMCO, but that was a very recent change - I guess the owner of the store decided to become a franchisee.

If Mike can't offer advice or assistance for local service, then shipping it off to Terry is your best bet.

Tell Mike that I referred you. He helped me out over the phone on both my 94 ATX SHO and my more recent problems with the 98 Contour.

Steve

cincy transmission shop

cincy transmission shop

Thanks for the info guys.

I would just send it to Terri since it is already out of the car, but I don't want to have to pay shipping there and back, that is like an extra $200 round trip. Not to mention the time it will take me to package it and ship it.

I will contact that guy at AAMCO and see if he can help. All I need is a LSD installed and the shifting forks upgraded, the transmission is brand new not even removed from its factory crate yet.

I am also going to post a new thread in the E. Great Lakes section.

Thanks,
Alex

Back