Cincinnati Transmission Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati Transmission Shop

Does any one know of a good contour manual transmission shop that has had experience upgrading contour manual transmissions in Cincinnati, Ohio?
    95 contique 2.0L converted to a 2.5L MTX
    150k miles a quarter mile at a time.

Try posting here: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=45
    You'll probably get a better response.
    :)
    Christine

2019 Ford Edge ST
    www.velossatechdesign.com

2000 Ford SVT Contour #1412

1998 Ford SVTContour #2059. 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012- SOLD
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

Comment

I've recently had some work done here in Cincinnati. What exactly are you looking to have done? Much of the transmission I was able to upgrade by myself then I had the professionals do the tricky stuff.
      Need a CSVT

Daily Driver: 2000 Ford Taurus SEL (Duratec)

Comment

If you can get it out and backin yourself. Pull it and send it to Terry Haines!
        98.5 SeVT mods - Sold

Comment

Contact (specifically) Mike Yeager at the AAMCO location at "Phone: (513) 528-6500 I Location: 474 Ohio Pike Cincinnati, OH 45255"

Mike is the General Manager of the store, a long-time SHO owner, and a really big help for the trannies on the SHOs on SHOfurum. Yeah, I know it's an AAMCO, but that was a very recent change - I guess the owner of the store decided to become a franchisee.

If Mike can't offer advice or assistance for local service, then shipping it off to Terry is your best bet.

Tell Mike that I referred you. He helped me out over the phone on both my 94 ATX SHO and my more recent problems with the 98 Contour.

Steve
          Retired 98 Contour SE Sport 2.5 Duratec ATX - Dead transmission @ 235K miles
          2001 F250 Super Duty 6.8L 4x4 - The NEW Workhorse 152K.
          2007 Mariner 3.0L AWD - Wifey's new ride
          2000 Contour V6 ATX Acquired 11/1/2013

Comment

cincy transmission shop

Thanks for the info guys.

I would just send it to Terri since it is already out of the car, but I don't want to have to pay shipping there and back, that is like an extra $200 round trip. Not to mention the time it will take me to package it and ship it.

I will contact that guy at AAMCO and see if he can help. All I need is a LSD installed and the shifting forks upgraded, the transmission is brand new not even removed from its factory crate yet.

I am also going to post a new thread in the E. Great Lakes section.

Thanks,
            Alex
            95 contique 2.0L converted to a 2.5L MTX
            150k miles a quarter mile at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X