• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Long Time No See!

Knauberized

CEG'er
Figured by now you guys would have gotten a better name for removing the ding guards! Anyway been a long time and figured I'd swing through and see how things were going, been around 10 years since I had to let go of my SVT. Definitely miss it!

Holy moly look who it is!

Yeah the site is a lot quieter than it was back in the day, but still alive and kicking.

Hello Robert, I hope you are well! :) I was feeling nostalgic and decided to stop by. I wonder how many old timers still hang out here? What are you all driving now?

Hello Robert, I hope you are well! :) I was feeling nostalgic and decided to stop by. I wonder how many old timers still hang out here? What are you all driving now?

Right now a 2004 Ford Expedition and a 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14. Up until a couple years ago I had a 2005 G35x but decided to sell it for one less thing I needed to take care of. Wanted to get rid of one vehicle between the car and truck and unfortunately the g35x can't tow or haul anything. lol. Besides I still have the bike as a go fast machine. :)

Back