• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for a CSVT...

TooMuchPhog

New CEG'er
So I'm looking for a CSVT that has belonged to several contour.org users (cannondalemtb & H-town cougar) previously. I made an effort to purchase the vehicle back in 2009 from cannondalemtb but was unable to close the deal and the car was sold to H-town. I contacted H-Town several years ago and found that the car was sold again, this time to an unknown buyer. I've been trying to track the car down since but continue to come up short. I was hoping someone here might be able to help out. I couldn't find the post from contour.org when the vehicle was being sold by cannondalemtb back in 2009 but he apparently had it posted for sale on svtperformance.com as well. I've included that link below and would be interested to know if anyone can shed any light as to its whereabouts. Thank in advance.

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/99-contour-3l-swap-and-all-the-goodies.559597/

That car is not a SVT, but a built up SE. That might make it harder to find because it won't be on any SVT registry. That car was why I tried yellow fogs on mine. It was done well for a clone.

That car is not a SVT, but a built up SE. That might make it harder to find because it won't be on any SVT registry. That car was why I tried yellow fogs on mine. It was done well for a clone.

Yeah, they did a great job. But you're right, the fact that it's not an actual SVT is what's making this even more difficult.

Back