• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The infamous owner now of Chang's SVT

mrfatride

CEG'er
i figure before everyone has a meltdown i would sign up and yes i will try and be an active member here :) and no the extrudehone stickers are not coming off the car

oh trust me it will be taken cared of.....as far as infamous?? eh idk just saw all posts here while i was trolling waiting for me to be able to post

.as far as infamous?? eh idk just saw all posts here while i was trolling waiting for me to be able to post
So you do not have an evil reputation for doing grossly criminal, shocking or brutal things? I would have just said I was the new owner and left it at that. Just sayin'...:shrug:
Karl

Hey NOOOO-B!

Hey NOOOO-B!

Congrats on the purchase. If we find out you trashed the car we will introduce you to a little thing I like to call the "CHANG BANG". It's not pretty and you will be sore in places that you didn't even know you had! But other than that, welcome! - JOE

ROFL Fuz! That just sounded wrong on soooooooooo many levels.

Don't mind the crowd, they are like this to new people on this board. :laugh:

AND, just don't have todras, MXRacer or any of the others get to you... That is just they way they show love. :D :troutslap:

So you do not have an evil reputation for doing grossly criminal, shocking or brutal things? I would have just said I was the new owner and left it at that. Just sayin'...:shrug:
Karl

and i'm "just sayin" you need to STFU! even the noob is in on the joke.

Welome to CEG. You got a piece of this sites history there in the palm of your hands.

Fuggem, Go ahead and beat the crap out of it, It's yours now.... :laugh:

Last edited:
Welome to CEG. You got a piece of this sites history there in the palm of your hands.

Fuggem, Go ahead and beat the crap out of it, It's yours now.... :laugh:

word - enjoy and destroy! sorry chang, it's his now - U probably don't care anyway. - JOE

"Infamous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous."

in·fa·mous /ˈɪnfəməs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-fuh-muhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
2. deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.
3. Law. a. deprived of certain rights as a citizen, as a consequence of conviction of certain offenses.
b. of or pertaining to offenses involving such deprivation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L infām(is) (see infamy) + -ous]

Back