• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got a personalized tag

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Antoher thread made me think of this.
I know some people are afraid to post pictures of thier license plates, but please.. give me a break...

So if you have a personalized plate, lets see it !!!

Mine...

IMG_6038.JPG

Last edited:
All of you need to take some pics !!!!
Why? The point is made, if you trust that they're telling the truth.

And you're in the wrong forum if you are posting a pic request :p

I'm a loser who doesn't have a vanity plate. They're stupid expensive in Mass.

Here's my custom plate. Its the only one I have of the plate, so don't mind the sleeping bag in the back, lol. Actually thats one thing I LOVE about my Cougar, is I can go on road trips and not need to stay in a hotel or pack a tent. Just fold down the back seats, lay some foam down in the back, and unroll the sleeping bag. I'm about 5'7, and I can stretch out perfectly in the back and not be against the front seats or the back of the hatch. The hatch glass makes for a really cool skylight as well, hehe.

ResizedBobbys666Pix_01.jpg

I don't have any pics at work here, but I'll try to get one on later. On my SE my plates are CNW FAN (not contour-related) and on my SVT it's TOUR SVT :cool:

Here's my custom plate. Its the only one I have of the plate, so don't mind the sleeping bag in the back, lol. Actually thats one thing I LOVE about my Cougar, is I can go on road trips and not need to stay in a hotel or pack a tent. Just fold down the back seats, lay some foam down in the back, and unroll the sleeping bag. I'm about 5'7, and I can stretch out perfectly in the back and not be against the front seats or the back of the hatch. The hatch glass makes for a really cool skylight as well, hehe.

Actually with both seats folded down in my Mystique, there's room for two back there ;)

On my Probe I used to have RUBYRED. I doubt I'll get another vanity plate though, it just make the car too identifiable.

Paint code is "frenchblue clearcoat metallic".
C2 is the 2nd year of "collector's" edition package (aka ghey aesthetic changes).

Paint code is "frenchblue clearcoat metallic".
C2 is the 2nd year of "collector's" edition package (aka ghey aesthetic changes).

Ford has the most lame name for paint....frenchblue. French is more yellow if you ask me :) But the cougar sure does have a sexy butt.

Back