• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Swap Meets are good

jamesmason

CEG'er
I just went to Roseville swap meet on Sunday and talked to a guy and lady about 2 sets of headers that they had laid out in front of their display. They own a company and bought them from a guy that went out of business, they went to install one of them on their zetec focus for show and were going to sell the other one. it didn't fit the focus though and they don't know why. I know what it goes to and if someone hasn't picked them up by next sunday I'm gonna buy one for their asking price of $50. Anybody in the bay area/Sacramento need a set of zetec headers.

If you're willing to ship it, I might want to buy one.

Shorty or long-tube headers? Did they accidentally buy some cougar Weapon R headers? Like this...

header002.jpg

BP

Let me look at them again and make sure before I say it's a go. The only thing I see that's different is the flex pipe length was about 2 1/2" longer on the one at the meet. I'm gonna take off the manifold and compare them side by side and if they are good then I'll post my findings. In other words I'll have an answer for you by next monday. keep your fingures crossed.

Back