• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Supercharged Zetec?

Hector,

I PM'd you.
Need more i nfo on the S/C....
Do you engineer the layout yourself?
Was it a kit?
Parts needed, etc..
I want I want I want !!!!

I have to start saving... must.... have.... supercharger....:drool:

But I need to finish school and start my career before I do any boost application to the Zetec.

Hector,

I PM'd you.
Need more i nfo on the S/C....
Do you engineer the layout yourself?
Was it a kit?
Parts needed, etc..
I want I want I want !!!!
Jackson Racing supercharger for the Focus.

Setup was straightforward.....some parts were fabricated slightly.

I will try to dig up the original post.

Brent, if you're serious, I have a JRSC SVT M62 supercharger for sale. It is the bigger brother of Hector's. It will bolt right up to your 98 with minor modifications. (That's if your 98 looks like Hector's in the pictures, with the 98.5 motor mount.)

To get it to work, you'd need:

42lb or 60lb injectors (depending upon how much power you are shooting for)
80mm Lightning MAF
SCT xcal2
Warmonger to tune your 'tour

Send me a PM if you're interested in the JRSC.

Thanks,
BP

dont want to hijack the thread, but hows your sc project coming along BP ?

...s.l.o.w.l.y...

On the 26th I'm going down to Massive Motorsports to have them modify the intake manifold for the intercooler. I'm also picking up a piece of 1/4" 6061 aluminum plate today to fab up the idler bracket. I'll probably work on that next weekend.

Things are coming together. I now have a wideband and gauges will be ordered soon.

I've really got to get off my butt and sell the extra JRSC and turbo that are collecting dust. I need the cash.

I'll post a bunch of pictures of the intercooler mod. It's pretty simple but will be VERY effective. It would really help out with your JRSC.

Later,
BP

Last edited:
...s.l.o.w.l.y...

I'll post a bunch of pictures of the intercooler mod. It's pretty simple but will be VERY effective. It would really help out with your JRSC.

Later,
BP

this sounds promising, i look forward to the pics
. . intercooled jrsc would be nice along with more power. hope all goes to plan.

Back