• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ECU custom tuning

shoe

CEG'er
does anyone know if there is a shop, where i can get my ecu custom tuned, like remove limiters, air/fuel ratios, that nature?:crazy:

search. every question you have posted a thread about can be answered with just a few minutes of searching. I will also say to search over at newcougar.org as there is lots of info there as well (the new edge cougar, 99-02, is basically the same car as the Contour).

I live in a small town in alabama, yes I know right, I am the only person that I know of around me that is working on a contour, im also a senior in high school and when I go to college im going to purchase another car, not a contour, because this car is a b***h to work on, but I am going to keep my contour, because of sentimental value, (because my father gave me the car), and Im going to really start dumping money into it after college. And thanks for the advice. I will have some pics shortly.

you think the Zetec Contour is hard to work on? you have no idea what you are in for then as its one of the easiest cars I have ever worked on, and Im an auto tech.

i agree with striker. i've worked on many different makes and models, cars and trucks. the zetec contour is the easiest vehicle i have ever worked on period.

im sorry, im not a automotive technician, automotive is just my hobby, and the easiest cars ive every worked on are honda civics and s10's,

i'm not a technician either. cars are a hobby and i do most of the maintenance on my friends and families vehicles. i'm just saying a zetec contour is just about the easiest car to work on that there is.

Back