• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

These Headers fit right ?M2 performance 4-1 header

Pretty sure the only header that works for our car is the Cougar Weapon R header. Try searching and you'll see, but I'm near 100% positive that's the only one that works.

thanks bro. how much modding you think it will take to fit the intial header i posted. i still want it . haha a little hard wrk and persuading dosent hurt.=)

You'd have to ditch that downpipe and make a custom one. Swapping to a Focus oil pan doesn't work either because it contacts our subframe, plus I'm not sure if it's even the same bolt pattern, although I'd assume it is.

You see that pipe with the bend and flex pipe in it? That's the downpipe. The way that is routed is what has clearance issues with the oil pan. You can make a custom one that will clear the oil pan.

oh okay thanks for the help ... im still leanin towards that header, ill just do what u said get some new piping and get it welded to the header clearing the oil pan we will figure it out. .. thanks again

Back