• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Headers

TourDeForce

Hard-core CEG'er
Welp, for those interested, there are Cougar Zetec headers available on Ebay once again.

Or not. They are no longer available. Sorry for that guys.

ButtonPuncher, You should contact Paypal & let them know that the transaction never occurred & the money was a refund. Since no good changed hands and no transaction took place, they should not pull fees in this case. Should be like it never happened - reversed or cancelled transfer.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I really shouldn't but... ;)

BTW, I just checked ZXtuner's site and it doesn't look like they are offering the Zetec header anymore. This may be the only option left for a bolt-on header for us. :shocked:

BP

don't knock the zetec until you drive one, with the mtx it isn't that bad at all ...
I'll say this we have a Stang GT my wife is home this week told me to drive the Stang to work. I told her no thanks I'll continue to drive my tour she looked at me like I was crazy. She tells me you love that car don't you and I told her yes ma'am. Just like driving my I4 5 speed hidden fun.

Crapola. I just can't catch a break these days...

I got an email from the seller saying that he screwed up and that the headers are no longer available. He refunded my money via Paypal but friggin' Paypal tacked on their usual fees. Now I'm out $8.22 through no fault of my own. :blackeye:

BP

Back