• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

contour 3L turbo

contoursvturbo

Be Gentle I'm New Here
hi im from SE michigan and i was wondering if anyone knows anyone who has got a tune or knew anywhere that does tunings on a 3L turbo i want to dyno my car and have it running at its full potential any ideas please help!!!:cool:

so you're running a 3l and turbo without a tune in a car that had neither a 3l or a turbo from the factory? i hope its not a DD!?!?!? Thats scary.

The car had been tuned at one time but I do not believe it has had a recent tune after the exhaust has been run out the front bumper:crazy: and whatever else the previous owner changed on the car.... It is the car stilov built (not even close to the car it once was it needs a lot of attention)

I actually check this forum every 6 months or so, just to see if it's still around. I saw some videos of it on youtube... interesting to say the least.

It was tuned with the help of Warmonger initially. Although on the dyno, I didn't turn the boost up past like 11 or so (IIRC) because the wideband at the dyno showed it going lean.

It "had" 42# delphi injectors and a 255lph hp Walbro pump with an 80mm Lightning MAF...it "should" have had enough fuel...especially at the approx 5000 ft elevation I was at.

Good luck with it...it has changed hands several times and there is no way to know whats going on with it now.

Back