• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SCT Xcal2 device driver installation question

Texican

CEG'er
Can some one Shed Some light to my Noooob Question

I just acquired an Xcal2 and I was Downloading livelink wanted to install the drivers for the device, So I watched the tutorial that SCT says to watch since you have to Manually install.
But when I went to try to Install it automatically Install without taking me thru the Manual intall option.

My Question is this, Will I install Manually when i plug in the device and the laptop tries to read the Device?

here is the link where i found Livelink and the Drivers for my xcal
http://www.sctflash.com/showdeviceupdates.php?PNID=9400&DTYPE=

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Help Would Be appreciated Or General Do's or Donts as I will be Trying to datlog this weekend

i think i remeber downloading drivers online. i would call them and tell them you having problems. they were extremly helpful and "hacked" into my computer and did everything needed to make it work

i think i remeber downloading drivers online. i would call them and tell them you having problems. they were extremly helpful and "hacked" into my computer and did everything needed to make it work

Thannx, Trying to figure out now how to adjust a few things. Do I need a tune before i can adjust My fans?

Hooked it up eartlier just to see if everything recognized and reads good. All up and a go just need to see about adjusting since i know it works

Back