No announcement yet.

Anyone have SCT Extreme Tune software??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have SCT Extreme Tune software??

Hey guys, im looking for the SCT extreme tune software so i can upload my .xtr tune files to my xcal2. Does anyone have this program on their comp they can send me via email? Looks like the SCT website has deleted it and no one on the web seems to have it available either :(
    SOLD ---- Sean - 1998.5 3.0L CSVT #5906 - "MONSTOUR"

Originally posted by rexxdoggy
    My intake right now is a heat soak muh fuh'in short ram gayness.

Is this the one that let you make small changes and actually make a tune without PRP? If so...I spent probably 10-15 hours (seriously) trying to find this. I am almost positive SCT paid people to take it off the web to promote sales of PRP. I really don't think you're going to find it, most unfortunately. I even saw many threads like this. If you do let me know though, good luck.
    95 SeVT 3.0L
    Audi A4 From Hell

Comment

yeah pretty much, can adjust parameters, a/f, tiresize for speedo calibration, a bunch of stuff. I just need it to upload a .xtr tune file to my xcal2

Comment

I'm confused, because depending on how your tuner setup your flash file you would be able to adjust that stuff via the Xcal2, or Xcal3. They just had to "enable it" to allow the function. Although it wasn't a bunch of stuff it was only a hand full of things, but when they program the tuner they have to select "program w/options" Then they will get a screen like what I have shown below, which is a snap shot from my Advantage III SCT software (part of PRP).

-Mike
        If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
        98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
        85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

My tunes were created via SCT Extreme Tune software, i dont want to change any parameters or anything...just in order to upload these to my xcal2, i need the extreme tune program. I personally have never used the program so i have no idea how it looks or works

Comment

It's a free program that SCT had. However I can't find anyone that still has it available to download. Your best bet would be to contact SCT and ask them to send you the .exe file to install it.
            -Mike
            98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

If you talk to them ask them why it is impossible to find...like I said I looked for almost 15 hours and I even found threads saying how ridiculously impossible it was to find this software. Without this people have no way of creating the tune file without PRP or Adv so I could see them making a lot of money by eradicating that program from the internet.
              95 SeVT 3.0L
              Audi A4 From Hell

Comment

an sct livewire handheld has the "custom user options" straight on the device. i know cuz i have one
                1999 Mercury Cougar Full 3.0L MTX
                236HP

Comment

luckily for me, i believe a member on here / close friend has the software on a computer still and is getting it for me tomorrow...ill update you guys with what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by CKtour98 View Post
                    luckily for me, i believe a member on here / close friend has the software on a computer still and is getting it for me tomorrow...ill update you guys with what happens!
                    Oh snap. I'd be interested in seeing this software.
                    -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

If he/she doesn't, I might have it... I would have to look through some old discs though.
                      2009 Honda...

Comment

So he did indeed have the software, and it works! Came with Livelink as well.......tune uploaded onto my Xcal2 smoothly :)

Comment

care to pass along the program? i was inquiring about the pro racer software, i held off but am probably going to cave.
                          98 3l SC #2354
                          98 3l #4594

Comment

Originally posted by CKtour98 View Post
                            So he did indeed have the software, and it works! Came with Livelink as well.......tune uploaded onto my Xcal2 smoothly :)
                            Can you put up some snapshots? Possibly pass the program on as well?
                            -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

theres some shots here:

http://www.turborangerforums.com/showthread.php?t=181

ill see about loading it onto the web for anyone who may want it

Comment

Working...
                              X