• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Input

yes, all the available kit are designed around the MTX. NPG did sell a non-intercooled kit that was fit to the ATX at one point. However I don't believe that they sell it anymore.

There was a kid on NECO who put an intercooled kit on a Cougar with a CD4E, and he actually sawed a chunk out of his front subframe to fit the charge pipes. Monster facepalms ensued on the forum on that day...

There was a kid on NECO who put an intercooled kit on a Cougar with a CD4E, and he actually sawed a chunk out of his front subframe to fit the charge pipes. Monster facepalms ensued on the forum on that day...

It's not like the subframe does anything. It's ok to cut that SOB up. I removed mine to save on weight. All the cool kids are doing it. :)

Man I thought this thread was toast. The guy that started it hasn't been on since Sept. Had to bring it back for more laughs I see ;)

Well my car has been gone for a while and I have since learned alot , thank you guys for not totally bashing me because I understand how dumb this was but at the time I just didn't know.

Back