• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ugh

FokusDave

CEG'er
So when I bought my car the previous owner put msds headers and y pipe on it with a unknown aftermarket cherry bomb. Was a little to raspy for me so did some research and listened to sound clips. Saw the msds headers and resonator delete sound clip fell in love! Removed my resonator. But mistake sounds like a pissed off bumble bee now passed 3500 rpms. Went back and wondered why my car didn't sound like the sound clip. Oh go figure the sound clip was of a 3l. Noob mistake , lesson learned ! Previous owner was nice enough to give me a magnaflow resonator I'll have put on this weekend!!

Problem solved, installed magnaflow muffler where the resonator is supposed to go sounds like Nissan exhaust now lol

Problem solved, installed magnaflow muffler where the resonator is supposed to go sounds like Nissan exhaust now lol

So it sounds much better.....

I was doing some cleaning and found the moonroof cover too in my basement, I must have removed it out of the box when I was putting all the crap in the trunk. PM me your address or just text it to me, so I can ship it to you.

Back