• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

exhaust questions

JOERUSSIA

CEG'er
Does anybody know if I can put a performance exhaust off a ford focus sedan on to my 98 ztec contour?!

Exhaust helpppp!!!!!

Exhaust helpppp!!!!!

Does anybody know if I can put a performance exhaust from a 2000-2004 ford focus sedan on to my 98 ztec contour?!

Why? once cut up to fit and extended for length you have nothing gained and extra money spent. Get the exhaust from a SVT and it bolts right up 2.25in diameter?. With 2 exhaust tips and mufflers in the after axle split pipe.

If you want new check out what is there for V6 or SVT. Also check out trubends for exhaust.

SVT exhaust does not bolt right up to a Zetec. There is 12 to 18" of exhaust pipe which need to be added along with the passanger hanger.

I would say no to the Focus exhaust, different car so the exhaust routing could be completely different.

As a first-gen Focus owner, I can say that the Focus exhaust is ENTIRELY different than the CDW-27 exhaust.

So is there anybody that makes a full bolt on kit for a 98 zetec? I have been tryin to find one for the longest time plus I really dont want to go the custom route because I have been getting some crazy price quotes.

So I tried to email Trubendz and its been almost 3 weeks and I havent gotten a reply back from them yet. Does anybody know of a direct contact number i can call them and talk to them. Also does anybody know if they make a ztec bolt on exhaust kit or not?

So I tried to email Trubendz and its been almost 3 weeks and I havent gotten a reply back from them yet. Does anybody know of a direct contact number i can call them and talk to them. Also does anybody know if they make a ztec bolt on exhaust kit or not?

No offence but have you bothered looking at their webpage? It has a phone number and a product list ...

Back