• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Backfire and flames shooting?

cougarsman

CEG'er
How would i get my coug v6 to backfire and shoot flames out the back? Its an atx v6. Id like it to backfire LOUD and have the flames shoot out the back.... is this possible?

My exhaust setup is as follows stock appart from removed resonator which i put in a straight pipe and a magna flow muffler.

Its ALOT easier if you have an Integra, Rx7, Eclipse or Civic. Other than that, all you need is a superhugetall wing, underglow lights, Nos, and some type of tacky vinyl on the side.

Its ALOT easier if you have an Integra, Rx7, Eclipse or Civic. Other than that, all you need is a superhugetall wing, underglow lights, Nos, and some type of tacky vinyl on the side.
Its not as hard as you say - vinyl and stickers need have no relationship to the actual mods on your car!

When people talk about putting cherry bombs in the back of their car they're not talking about mufflers but about actual fireworks called cherry bombs. When you step on it they get good & hot and spit out flames and make the backfire sound. toss a few in the exhaust right before the catalytic converter.

When people talk about putting cherry bombs in the back of their car they're not talking about mufflers but about actual fireworks called cherry bombs. When you step on it they get good & hot and spit out flames and make the backfire sound. toss a few in the exhaust right before the catalytic converter.

images

Back