• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Truebendz?????

xjustinx

CEG'er
Paulding County Ga. North West of Atlanta
Are these kits aven worth the money? I wanted to get the resonated borla kit, but with the resonators being at the tailpipes would there be a significant amount of rasp? Also I keep reading people having fitment problems, whats the deal? I just want something more quiet and deep than the unresonated flowmaster setup that came on my car.

I have the Borla resonated kit and I love the sound. Not too loud, but not quite by far. I did have one issue with the left rear hanger. It wasn't welded correctly. I have it temporarily fixed with some clamps I bought from Home Dept. I'm waiting for some hangers I bought from Summit Racing.

trubendz's suck lol, but at least they are cheap.

the mufflers are fine and and the piping is good but i hear all the time of fitment issues and poor customer service, but there products are cheap like i said and if your creative you can get the exhaust perfect.

^ mine too.... haha

one things for SURE keep your 3rd cat!!! i went from a 3rd cat to no cat then to a highflow, and noticed zero difference except for the fact that when i had no cat it sounded like the devil's nails on a chalk board, even with the highflow cat, msds headers, stock y pipe, and resonated flowmasters it still has a good amount of rasp, im putting the stock cat back which will make it sound good again.

Back