• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

whats a good size exhause for a v6 SE?

gentlejax2

CEG'er
I am looking into what can be done to make the SE a little faster...I like it and it runs great but I wouldnt mind a little more since I am selling my 5.0L and going with a gas saver

whats the best size for a NA 2.5 SE with 5 speed...99 model....?

hmm...I dont ever see svt exhaust for sale and when I do I dont have the money on me at the moment....

thanks

hmm...I dont ever see svt exhaust for sale and when I do I dont have the money on me at the moment....

thanks

How much have you been seeing them for? :confused: They are normally dirt cheap!

People in MI generally give them away for free since there is such a surplus of SVT's there. I picked mine up for $40 back in 2000. Most are only about $50 for the full catback.

That being said though, 2" true duals are good as well as 2.25"-2.5" quasi dual. Both custom setups sound like they are out of your price range though.

as of late I hade to get the AC in both of my cars running and I jsut purchased the SE not long ago...so even though a $400 isnt bad or less, I havnt had the chance to catch up...my 5.0L is supposed to be sold tommorrow if all goes well.....

looking to put some wheels on the SE and go from there..

Back