• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Muffler

taking the cheap-o way out is not the way to go... you'll be happier in the long run if you just get it welded

I just bought a cherrybomb glasspack and i am going to install it tonight. But i am using clamps.

Cherrybomb.
disappointed.gif
I guess what I said about "quality" went out the window.

Cherrybomb.
disappointed.gif
I guess what I said about "quality" went out the window.

Don't take it personally. The contour has hit it's low it's so inexpensive people buy them for nothing now. So these kids buy them up having little money so they have to result to any modification they can afford. That includes ebay intakes and cheap cherry bombs.

Don't take it personally. The contour has hit it's low it's so inexpensive people buy them for nothing now. So these kids buy them up having little money so they have to result to any modification they can afford. That includes ebay intakes and cheap cherry bombs.

i agree cuz i was one of those kids lol until it started messing up my car for example cheap intake car would moose and rev up when it felt like cheap exhaust kicked it off cuz i hated it so put all stock parts back on and saving for better just got my bosal exhaust tips , jus finished ordering magnaflow res :laugh: and gonna order the trubendz.com piping kit cant wait but anyways ya you really do get what you pay for so someone should tell this guy to take it back so he can still get his money back and save up:crazy:

i agree cuz i was one of those kids lol until it started messing up my car for example cheap intake car would moose and rev up when it felt like cheap exhaust kicked it off cuz i hated it so put all stock parts back on and saving for better just got my bosal exhaust tips , jus finished ordering magnaflow res :laugh: and gonna order the trubendz.com piping kit cant wait but anyways ya you really do get what you pay for so someone should tell this guy to take it back so he can still get his money back and save up:crazy:

Omg, thats so hard to read!. Punctuation man!

But anyway, since alot of the aftermarket exhaust is expensive, I wouldn't waste that money on a non-svt. If I had an SVT it would be a different story. But since the car is cheap and I have almost no money because of school. Cheap is good. :cool:

Omg, thats so hard to read!. Punctuation man!

But anyway, since alot of the aftermarket exhaust is expensive, I wouldn't waste that money on a non-svt. If I had an SVT it would be a different story. But since the car is cheap and I have almost no money because of school. Cheap is good. :cool:
Cheap is only good if you get good stuff. My cheap was good, but I got a good SVT exhaust that sounds nice. It is always best to take up the advice from the people on CEG who have modified their exhaust because most of them have a nice-sounding setup.

How loud were they? I would like to run a single Spin Tech and then (2) Dynomax Bullet mufflers. How would that sound?

Why the bullet mufflers, arn't they alittle to pricey?

Spin techs sounded fine to be honest with you. it was quieter than i thought.

There is a video of it some where around here:shrug:

Back