• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Svt exhaust allmost done.

ford4life

Veteran CEG'er
glasspack for rez. for the mufflers they will be flow's super 44's when i get someone to weld them. and i need tips what ind will be good for tips?

glasspack for rez. for the mufflers they will be flow's super 44's when i get someone to weld them. and i need tips what ind will be good for tips?

How does it sound so far?

Have you looked at these other muffler companies Magnaflow or borla? Flow master flows crappy and is really loud.....

I'm just asking but is english your first language?

Its hard to make out what your trying to say on here.:confused:

So far i got............ you installed a glasspack and it's still quiet.

Replacing the stock resonator with a glasspack should make it a bit louder. I know when I had a magnaflow resonator in place of the stock one it was a bit louder than stock but was still fairly quiet.

What glasspack did you go with? The longer the glasspack the more sound you are going to be losing.

im running straight after the glasspack. sounds good as it is
With the stock precats you can get away with a smaller resonator or minimal mufflers.

With headers or gutted cats your harshness rises 10 fold since exhaust velocity is increased so much. You definitely want a full bodied resonator to help quell the rasp.

With the stock precats you can get away with a smaller resonator or minimal mufflers.

With headers or gutted cats your harshness rises 10 fold since exhaust velocity is increased so much. You definitely want a full bodied resonator to help quell the rasp.

+100

Was going to throw my 2cents in till I came to Demon's post

Headers Make a huge difference

Back