• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Here it is ladies.....True duals exhaust clip

oh that sux. but it didnt rattle over every bump

Your making it sound like it was yours to begin with.:confused: This setup was from a ceger back in 2002. It was passed around and austin was the 5th person to own it. I bought it off him when he parted his car out!!! Even though i was going to be the 3rd person to own it, it was traded before my eyes. So i had no choice but to see it go to the next person back in 2005!

The rear pipes were bent and crimped. There were 3 quater size holes in the exhaust. The flex pipes were bad and had to be replaced. When i got it, i thought it was in good shape so i lost big $$ on this thing. So i had no choice but too scrap the whole thing and build my own exhaust using the front end pipes only. In the end i think your alittle offended that i got this. If you would of gotten this exhaust you would have been screwed! It smelled soo bad from all the leaks it had. The o2 sensors were welded onto the pipes, and were bad because they are throwing codes. Some parts of the pipes had exhaust clamps holding it together. Which were banging up against the car you own today. Which is why i had to fix the heat shields to make sure the car wasn't banging even worse for you.

When austin was parting the car out he called me asking me if i wanted it. He told me you passed on the mods of the car because you coudln't afford them. Plus i helped work on that car for free before you got it. So trust me, I would be thankfull a ceger took the time and worked on the car for you!!

Never ment to make it sound like it was mine.
This is the one that austin had on the car before i baught it right. the one with holes?

Never ment to make it sound like it was mine.
This is the one that austin had on the car before i baught it right. the one with holes?
Yes sir:blackeye:
I drove it around for a few 2 days before i jacked it up and went to town on it. 13 holes total. Then i took a hacksaw to it and just hacked it off. Then i used the pipes i had orderd to do my own custon and ended up welding in new pipes. So it was a lose lose situation for me.

Back