• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

exhaust help

dannimarieiro

CEG'er
i jus bought 2 bosal mufflers for $50 and now should i buy new piping or should i just use the stock piping?and any good resonators that people recommand??
c63e_1.JPG

cant wait until i put them on thanks danni

Wow, where'd you find that deal!

I have a cheapo cherry bomb resonator that is supposed to show up any day now. I could let you know how that sounds when I get it on.

Wow, where'd you find that deal!

I have a cheapo cherry bomb resonator that is supposed to show up any day now. I could let you know how that sounds when I get it on.

off ebay:blackeye:lol the guy gave me a deal heres a link and thanks that would be awsome..lol just offer him $25 each and he will accept it and he gave me a deal on shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=330137336688

and i was thinking of not even puttin one on

You must be a lot younger than I am. I also don't want to keep a little baby up when I have to drive around... :blackeye:

Not only that, i don't want a head ache after only drving for 30+ mins. Had it and hate it.

Yes my car is super quiet and yes i love it that way. If people hear a quiet car, most of the time they think its stock :cool:

Back