• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pricing to make dual exit for mystique zetec??

shortonmoney2

New CEG'er
i was wonderin what the pricing would be to create a custom dual exit exhaust for a 1999 mercury mysitque 2.0l???

well which would be cheapest but up the hp so basically what would give me the most bang for the buck

well which would be cheapest but up the hp so basically what would give me the most bang for the buck
for the zetec i would just buy a used SVT exhaust. if it doesnt have the resonator already then do that too.

otherwise your looking at a couple hundred bucks probably by the time you add the cost of mufflers and labor into it.

i was wonderin what the pricing would be to create a custom dual exit exhaust for a 1999 mercury mysitque 2.0l???

My single exit was $375, mandrel bent and stainless steel. I knew the guy though and he gave me a good price. The muffler was another $50. You're looking to pay around 400-500 I'd say.

any mods

any mods

like is it from the header back or cat back and/or do i need to modifyit in any way??

Keep your stock front exhaust for now. Just pick up an svt exhaust and call it a day.

That way its a SS exhaust that costs 1/4 less.

Plus you can find a few in the classifieds if you want:shrug:

He's going to have the AAS kit. I eventually want to throw a y-pipe in mine and run duals, because with the two exhaust cut outs in my ED kit, it looks weird only having one pipe

Agreed. I hate when OP put on body kits that were designed for the dual ext pipes but all you see is a single fart can sitting at the lower right corner.

Always makes me :laugh:

Agreed. I hate when OP put on body kits that were designed for the dual ext pipes but all you see is a single fart can sitting at the lower right corner.

Always makes me :laugh:

You'd have a good chuckle at my car then. :cool:

Man do i feel honored. :eek:

Don't be, i just hope your body kit is painted atleast :cool:

Unlike most of those kids i see driving around with half the car primed and the rest well sometimes painted or half sanded with bondo on it :help:

Back