• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Superchips

csvt90

CEG'er
So today i came across a superchip for the ford contour svt. I was wondering if i should buy it or not and i went to the superchips website, but i guess they don't make them anymore. Now i was told it requires the 4 digit computer code so it is programmed. Do i send it in to superchips or what should i do?

So today i came across a superchip for the ford contour svt. I was wondering if i should buy it or not and i went to the superchips website, but i guess they don't make them anymore. Now i was told it requires the 4 digit computer code so it is programmed. Do i send it in to superchips or what should i do?

Nothing. DO NOT BUY IT.

A ceg'r sold me one years ago...back in 2004. :blackeye:
They have been shown to add 0-3 whp and 0-1wtq. The website for superchips claimed at 14-17hp gain and 12-14tq. :help:

It's better to order a custom tune from burrita then to spend $50+ on something that does nothing.

Alrighty thanks also gas anyone experienced a jet chip for the svt? I've heard that it works good and some don't. I'll prolly look forward to get a tune from nautilus, but just wondering

like stated don't waste your time..period. off the shelf chips suck, they still leave stuff on the table. air/fuel, timing, etc. dyno tune, tweecer, moats anything like that is 10 times better.

Back