• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone got fidanza flywheel from ebay?

juankordonez

CEG'er
HI everyone
I'm looking a brand new fidanza flywheel.
I saw a few on ebay but I'm afraid to get a fake one. does anyone got any from ebay, specially this seller? :shrug:

take a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FIDA...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

also, what clutch can I use with fidanza flywheel on stock csvt? I'm not very clear about stage1, 2, 3 ....someone recomend me ZOOM CLUTCH. what do you think?

I put a Zoom clutch on wife's Toyota pickup when we installed her new engine, it's got about 70K miles on it w/o any troubles. She delivers pizza 4 days a week, so they aren't exactly easy miles either. Not sure how this would translate to our vehicles, just givin you my experience with the brand in general.

I highly recommend them, it's actually an individual who does the eBay store not Ultrarev but he was super helpful. I accidentally bought a zetec one (the ad's are so close looking I didnt even see it wasnt the 2.5). I tried mounting it up like 5 months later, so he easily could have said no and I would have respected his decision but he let me exchange it, which was a huggge relief. Bid with 100% confidence.

Back