• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BAT Y pipe

Needmorespeed

CEG'er
I have purchased a BAT Y pipe to go with my MSDS headers and cat back exhaust. Have any of you used the BAT Y pipe before what did you think of it and did it give any power increase.

basically the same as sho shop and trubendz....todras said in his ad that he gained 9 whp w/his sho shop pipe

Back in the day when I first installed my catted BAT Y-pipe, it did provide a power increase you could feel, roughly 8hp/8tq

Ya I cant wait to get one myself to finish my exhaust. I would basikally add to my MSDS headers and Bassani aft cat system.

Then i need a resonator on the sucker to shut it up!

- amyn

i recently put a BAT y pipe with a high flow cat with msds headers and all i can say is i love the sound. i hope u love your set up

I've read in the past that the BAT y-pipe with the MSDS headers makes LESS power than the MSDS headers and y-pipe...however, the BAT y-pipe with the MSDS headers and a tune supposedly makes the most power...:)

I've read in the past that the BAT y-pipe with the MSDS headers makes LESS power than the MSDS headers and y-pipe...however, the BAT y-pipe with the MSDS headers and a tune supposedly makes the most power...:)

According to cta motor sports the bat y-pipe got more of a gain then the msds on the dyno with msds headers :shrug:

Back