• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ricky's Stallion 3L Build!

AHHHHHH!!! It started on the first try!!! so far so good. I got to get the antifreeze/coolant flowing through the system and I gotta play around and make sure it runs ok... I think I have a slight power steering leak, I had a slight one before and I may have exasperated the situation so im not to concerned bc that time was coming but other than that all seems well!!!!! :) Dang I primed the engine by flooring the accelerator for two 20 sec intervals, picked up my foot and it started in three seconds... it is beautiful!!!! thank you all so much and thank you CEG for being so freaking awesome!

Yea. Not too far from you. I believe a one or two are headed from allentown area. HERE is a link to the thread, which also has a link to the facebook event page. Hope you can make it.

So true! And thanks for the invite Solo, but I actually work til two that day. I'm getting promoted to a management position and am doing different trainings. I wouldn't be taking the SVT anyway bc I am keeping it in the garage right now to take care of some other odds and ends now that I know the engine and car runs. But please keep me informed on future events bc I would love to attend them.

So I got a power steering pump from a parts recycler/distributor out in fleetwood for 35 bucks, dropped that baby in and drove my car for the first time today and it has survived and I see no leaks yet so thank you all!

Back