• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L?

im wondering how i could do this my self, i have pretty much every tool i need but i cannot do it till i get the rest of my check , im not really sure when this summer i can do it since i have work plus im only 17 so cash at one point will be pretty tight

i feel ya bro. im 17 too.
i spend just under $2k on my swap. what included from full exhaust and intake, livewire, and dyno tune, and other small items. it took about 3 months tho to find everything cheep

04 taurus engine. i kept it full 3l. didnt want to port the heads. msds headers optimized y-pipe, 2.5" magnaflow exhaust, custom sri, and paint, lots of cleaning and paint. i also had to get the fuel rail adapter from npg and random tubes for the vacume lines. and once again, lots of carb cleaner and just cleaning. clean is good
i have my build thread on neco: search andreys full 3l build

yeah my svt needs to be repainted i have to do alot to this car . the last owner didnt take to much care of it at all

o i no wat you meant im just saying like i got to fix rust all that but the motor is pretty clean also the inside is nice but got any pics of ur svt?

sri=short ram intake
and its actually a cougar.lol
IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Back