X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS delivers.... ADDCO rear sway bar

-Mike
    If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
    98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
    85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• must be nice option wise to not have to have that kink to clear the fuel lines.
      Originally posted by Pole120
      Why? BECAUSE RACE CAR!
      94 Towncar RIP 20090730
      96 SE mtx, RIP 20100821
      99 Cougar, project car
      09 Fit mtx, DD

Comment

• Well now that I've decided to have the fuel cell made I'm still having difficulty finding a supplier to provide me with a custom fuel level sender/sensor to allow me to retain the factory fuel gauge. SO far I've contacted SSI, Centroid, Fozmula, Gill Sensors.. it's becoming a royal pain. No luck yet, but hopefully I'll hear something promising by tomorrow.

On a better note I did succesfully purchase a set of Corbeau FX1 pro seats since last time CEG was up and running. Should arrive mid April as they were on back order. Will still need to pick up an FIA approved one to competitively race. I did find a seat I liked, which funny enough is made by Corbeau of UK, but is in no way affiliated with the Corbeau here in the US. However they have the same logo's and everything... crazy. Pictures below

FX1 Pro

Revolution

Last edited by CSVT#49; 03-21-2012, 08:16 PM.
        -Mike
        98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• Is this done yet? I wanna play.
          99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - PRT street driven track #&$% - 13.904 at 102.58 | 98 SVT - PRT RWD conversion project car
          00 ROUSH Cougar - SOLD | 02 SVTF - New toy and R&D car. Future RWD?

Owner/operator PRT www.prtautosport.com
          Follow development of CDW-27 performance parts: http://www.facebook.com/PRTautosport

Comment

• You could probably get someone to design a small circuit to convert whatever signal you get on your aftermarket sender to the same signal the stock gauge is looking for.
            Visit: 3LDuratec.com for a prepped 3L ready to drop in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcoog View Post
              You could probably get someone to design a small circuit to convert whatever signal you get on your aftermarket sender to the same signal the stock gauge is looking for.
              You'd need to go from 10-180Ω to 22.4-147.4Ω. I guess using a 6 point map the converstion would be y=0.7353x+15.047. So I would need a circuit to replicated that.
              -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• Could easily be done with a basic stamp module. I can help you if you need.
                95 SeVT 3.0L
                Audi A4 From Hell

Comment

• Originally posted by 2000ZxT View Post
                  Could easily be done with a basic stamp module. I can help you if you need.
                  Haven't really looked into it to much, but a guy at work was saying something about a pic controller, which I'd need to build a small circuit board to use. I'd be interested to learn more about this stamp module.
                  -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• Didnt one of the ppg cars have a fuel cell and if they did were they using the stock fuel gage or was it a diffrent on
                    2002 FOCUS SVT

Comment

• That is one heck of a childs seat!!!!
                      2011 Fusion SE V6 & 07 Honda Pilot EX-L
                      98 3.0L SVT Sold 9-11-11
                      99 3.0L SVT Silver Frost #1264 Sold 1-22-10
                      95 SE MTX---Sold 9/14/07 sniff
                      98 E1 SVT #4892 of 6535T-Red Sold 8-29-08

Comment

• Originally posted by elraido View Post
                        That is one heck of a childs seat!!!!
                        I know right! Maybe I'll need one of these soon too...

Haha just found this one too... it's a prototype, but damn... (Link)

Last edited by CSVT#49; 03-23-2012, 11:07 PM.
                        -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• Hahaha, thats great!
                          02 Cougar: Street driven track car. Full 3L w/ boltons, HMS trans, 6pt roll bar, weight reduction, built suspension, 13" Wilwoods, 8" w/ 245's
                          #4683: under the knife
                          07 GMC Sierra Classic: Duramax/Allison, loaded

Comment

• This is what my boy rides in.....

-Adam-
                            00 SF/MB CSVT #1464 - 2005 port-matched 3L - SOLD
                            00 SF/MB CSVT #0939 - 2005 - GT3076R - 3.0T- SOLD
                            Repairs / Installs? Yep, I do that.

Comment

• what do you guys think of this one?

MOMO

Originally posted by Pole120;n1796545
                              Find the weak link, make it stronger, find the next one, repeat....

Comment

• Don't plan on having 2 back there! :) My 5yo sits behind Mom and the 2yo sits behind me. HATES riding in Daddy's "fast car" because there is NO leg room for her. Surely not as much as my Sable or the Explorer.
                                Still watching this thread with delight!
                                Erick --
                                2000 SVT Contour
                                0887 - Car Domain
                                BAT | B&G | K&N | FSVT EAP | Hankook K110 | Magnaflow | B&M | Kenwood | Energy Suspension | Redline Tuning | Autovation

Comment

Working...
                                X