http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-CO...Q5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fuel-...Q5fAccessories
    -99 T-RED 3L SVT TURBO
    -99 T-GREEN RHD MPV ST220 MAZDA 6 TURE DUAL 3L SVT
    -00 BLK/TAN SVT
    NEW OEM CONTOUR PARTS DEALER*
    SVTWAREHOUSE.COM COMING SOON!!

Comment

• Already bought a replacement lock ring. Did it 10min after taking the pump assembly out.

Originally posted by svttour View Post
      Tank is in good shape. Yea there is a little surface rust, but its structural sound and intact.
      -Mike
      If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
      98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
      85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• I pulled my walbro pump out yesterday. I definitely need a new ring. I'm not sure why it was so rusted as it doesn't see harsh weather any more. Thanks for the links Sam!
        Visit: 3LDuratec.com for a prepped 3L ready to drop in!

Comment

• You're welcome :) now get those injectors to me lol
          -99 T-RED 3L SVT TURBO
          -99 T-GREEN RHD MPV ST220 MAZDA 6 TURE DUAL 3L SVT
          -00 BLK/TAN SVT
          NEW OEM CONTOUR PARTS DEALER*
          SVTWAREHOUSE.COM COMING SOON!!

Comment

• DSS Level 3.9 Axle & Hub Kit Arrives!

UPS guy finally flippin came... 6:31pm delivery, was supposed to be here between 10:30am-5pm so I ended up having to stay home while the wife went out without me.

Anyway on with the pics!

-Mike
            98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• And they gave me a pretty sweet polo shirt...

Logo on the front left

Then this is on the edge of the left sleeve
              -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• Originally posted by CSVT#49 View Post
                UPS guy finally flippin came... 6:31pm delivery, was supposed to be here between 10:30am-5pm so I ended up having to stay home while the wife went out without me.
                well worth the wait though...
                #2944 TruBendz 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust, 18"s, Mazda MPV Full 3L! Sold
                Originally posted by GMSlam
                Talk about burning a hole in my pocket. I think the car is even more expensive than my girlfriend now.
                ^^^^ Why I sold it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CSVT#49 View Post

Anyway on with the pics!

THOSE ARE AMAZING

also, isnt that the old clip that's a bastard to get in and out on there?
                  Originally posted by Pole120;n1796545
                  Find the weak link, make it stronger, find the next one, repeat....

Comment

• Originally posted by KAOS_3.0 View Post
                    THOSE ARE AMAZING

also, isnt that the old clip that's a bastard to get in and out on there?
                    Please tell me your not talking about the snap ring that holds the axle into the trans?
                    02 Cougar: Street driven track car. Full 3L w/ boltons, HMS trans, 6pt roll bar, weight reduction, built suspension, 13" Wilwoods, 8" w/ 245's
                    #4683: under the knife
                    07 GMC Sierra Classic: Duramax/Allison, loaded

Comment

• yeah, ford changed it, the one I got when I gave them the part number is different. it snaps in and out by prying on the axel and you dont have to knock it out from the other side of the diff with a drift...

Comment

• Originally posted by KAOS_3.0 View Post
                        yeah, ford changed it, the one I got when I gave them the part number is different. it snaps in and out by prying on the axel and you dont have to knock it out from the other side of the diff with a drift...
                        To my knowledge all of the circlips that are used on the Contour/Cougar axles pop out of their grooves when the axle is pulled correctly, releasing it from the differential. That is why they have round edges. Only in rear wheel drive cars where you have to remove the pumkin cover have I seen the need to remove the clips manually.
                        -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• no, I'm saying the new clip you'll get from ford if you bring in the part number is a different clip. it's black/grey instead of chrome and it sits a little more flush. every axel with those big chrom clips on them I've had to pull the jack shaft out and punch the axel out from the other side with a drift...

the new clip I just put a flat pry bar (nail puller) between the tripod joint and the trans case, wedge it in there so it stays, and give it a good kick.

Thats my experience, but I seem to remember terry saying something similar as well...

Comment

• ... i don't see the intermediate shaft. Do you use the stock one ? .. wouldn't that be a weak link ?.

I ask because i've seen photo's of the thin part of the driveshafts splintered. ... G.
                            ST24. LPG, 2001 ST200 motor, 65mm P&P'd TB, 80mm MAF, headers, lowered, sway bars and strut braces, 300/278mm brakes, 3.51 FD 3.0L tranny, Torsen, Fidanza.... Vortech nearly completed.

WANTED; Custom gauge guru for ST200 overlay job... pm me..

Comment

• Originally posted by gorman View Post
                              ... i don't see the intermediate shaft. Do you use the stock one ? .. wouldn't that be a weak link ?.

I ask because i've seen photo's of the thin part of the driveshafts splintered. ... G.
                              i was thinking the same thing.
                              Green on Black '93 SHO 3.0 MTX *SOLD*
                              T Red '98 Contour SE (Zetec)
                              Off White '01 Saturn LW300

Comment

• Originally posted by gorman View Post
                                ... i don't see the intermediate shaft. Do you use the stock one ? .. wouldn't that be a weak link ?.

Originally posted by cetroutt View Post
                                i was thinking the same thing.

Yes you use the stock one. DSS analyzed the intermediate shaft and found it to be made of a material which closely matches that properties of chromoly steel. The intermediate shaft is more then capable of supporting 600hp based on there study. This was mentioned in the GB thread as well.
                                -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

Working...
                                X