• Show
Clear All

• CSVT#49
    replied
    It was meant to be...

Leave a comment:

• CSVT#49
    replied
    DIS4 and tach adapeter issue solved. Thank you amplifier bracket...

Now I just need to figure out the best way to get the wires out into the engine bay. Don't want to drill another hole in the firewall, but that may be what has to happen. Otherwise I thought about going out through the side to the fender and back in where the ABS sensor routes.

Leave a comment:

• BAD SVT
    replied
    Originally posted by Sprebound View Post
    Only a sith deals in absolutes...
    And how do you know he is not;)?

Leave a comment:

• Sprebound
    replied
    Originally posted by aboythatskates View Post
    Racecar or no racecar. U cant have both. Use the 5 point and remove airbag, and use the room. Thats what i would do
    Only a sith deals in absolutes...

Leave a comment:

• CSVT#49
    replied
    Originally posted by aboythatskates View Post
    Racecar or no racecar. U cant have both. Use the 5 point and remove airbag, and use the room. Thats what i would do
    Yes, you can have both. Air bags are disabled during track days and the harnesses are unbolted/not used during street use.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CSVT#49
    replied
    Wideband goes in front of the shifter. DIS4 doesnt fit behind the radio area.

Leave a comment:

• Beans
    replied
    Center console all the way to the dash is a nice place to hide things

Leave a comment:

• aboythatskates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• elraido
    replied
    Could you mount it under the center arm console?

Leave a comment:

• CSVT#49
    replied
    Yes for non-track use.

Leave a comment:

• jaged
    replied
    are you keeping the stock seat belts?

Leave a comment:

• CSVT#49
    replied
    I'd like to keep the airbags for daily driving and cruising purposes.

Leave a comment:

• jaged
    replied
    what if you removed the passenger airbag and mounted the stuff in that area? then it wouldnt be kicked at all, and probably go through the same location in the firewall

Leave a comment:

• CSVT#49
    replied
    Trunk hinges back in (royal PITA installing those 10mm nuts with the rear glass still installed). Also managed to sneak the ECM back in too.

I've put together the schematic work for installing the AutoMeter tach module (needed to drive my fuel pump controller) as well as the MSD DIS4 box. Just need to find a good place to mount the dang things. I'm thinking the foot well of the passenger side up as close as I can get it to the blower motor. Not ideal, but that's all I got. Might make a bracket to support it under the blower motor as opposed to bolting it to the fire wall.

Leave a comment:

• CSVT#49
    replied
    Originally posted by Quicksight View Post
    Looking great! Can you make a list of everything you have to get done still? Or is it too long to worry/think about? Also I'd love to see more pictures...
    List is already up and is located HERE, post number 2140.

For more pictures you have 2188 posts to look through ;) Use the first post for a table of contents with links to jump around.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X