• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Secondaries in LIM make no sense...

that is because he doesn't own it anymore. :shrug: have you been in the car? have you taken it for a drive? you don't know what this car can do, or what he did to it.

and honestly, I have to agree with Pud on this one. granted Jim has done a LOT of work on cars...but he has never touched a 3.0L on this platform. how can he say one is better than another? I find it funny that a lot of people who have had both, like the full more. Then again what do the people who have done actual practicle work with both set ups know?
No, but I remember reading some details, still not impressed.
You can take whatever side you want, but the point is blindly saying one is superior is ignorant.
Also, you should care what Jim and others like myself have learned from experience modifying cars to very high levels. There are many universal concepts that apply no matter what you're building.
-J

Sad, the DB moderator can't take some of his own BS? :shrug:
Just remember you started the with me, so I have no problem pointing out what a tool you are whenever I can, which is quite often. :help:
I really can't believe you're a moderator the way you start BS with inflammatory posts. I'll give you it keeps CEG, but not necessarily a good thing.
-J

I may have started it way back when, and stopped caring shortly after. You're the one who can't seem to keep your mouth shut :shrug:. I understand you're infatuated with me but keep your posts on the topic, not me.

Also, you should care what Jim and others like myself have learned from experience modifying cars to very high levels. There are many universal concepts that apply no matter what you're building.
-J

Can't speak for Elraido, but like I said... I'd certainly pick Jims brain and accept his advice on any of those marques he has specific knowledge in. I really don't think you should put yourself anywhere close to Jim in terms of knowledge though.

Back