• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A few questions...

Brokendown

CEG'er
Ok I was just reading about injector sizes and did I understand that 04+ 3 liters have 24# injectors? I am swapping a 3L into my CSVT and I was wondering, would it be wise to use these injectors with SVT lower and upper intakes, or if it was even possible. I am planning on tuning it when I am done so that isn't an issue either. Also, would I have to swap harnesses?

Next question, I have seen people put in true duals where it runs under the gas tank...doesn't that kill ground clearance?

I might add in another question...I have been searching all night and now I forgot...Thanks for your time!

Ok I was just reading about injector sizes and did I understand that 04+ 3 liters have 24# injectors?
Yes.

I am swapping a 3L into my CSVT and I was wondering, would it be wise to use these injectors with SVT lower and upper intakes,
No. Spray pattern is meant for oval port.

Next question, I have seen people put in true duals where it runs under the gas tank...doesn't that kill ground clearance?
I guess it depends how you route them, Harrry can add more input.

Well, yes and no.

You can gut them but you will need a tune for it to run well, but people (myself included) leave them in also.

Back