• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

longer 60-110 times?

well I didn't touch any internals or do anything too out of the ordinary, but it does only have a cheapo NPG base tune, so I'm thinking I either have a bad downdraft in the rear bank, or I just need to get a dyno tune.

have you bothered to data log and get the tune tweaked or are you just running what you where sent?

well thats what I'm saying, it's just a friggin base tune, I dont think the x3 stores the data session for me to bring it in the house to plug it into my PC, ya know?

if it will, then as soon as I figure out how I'll get right on that.

or I need to get my laptop up again.

or if I could get it on a dyno I could bring the x3 and a tower and datalog it on the dyno.

I also dont have a UEGO, so any data logging isn't going to be great either way

well I didn't touch any internals or do anything too out of the ordinary, but it does only have a cheapo NPG base tune, so I'm thinking I either have a bad downdraft in the rear bank, or I just need to get a dyno tune.

IIRC, you got in big fight with me claiming that your NPG tune was the greatest thing since sliced bread, so it must be the way you put it together. :rolleyes:

I didnt say it was the greatest thing, I just thought it would be a lot closer than it seems to be turning out to be.

silly me thought a car with any tune should run better than an un-tuned one with the wrong injectors.

[edit] it might still be a bad Ho2s, we will see

actually i seen a mustang with a mail ordered tune supposedly tuned to the specs of his modes and it lost 15 hp at the wheel over stock. People should never get a mail ordered tune. For one no 2 cars tune esactly alike

Back