Yet another good weekend down in Carlisle for the All Ford Nationals. Group was down some this year ubt we all still had a good time. Always great to see people I haven't in a year. Weather was actually bearable this year to move outside of the tent. It was nice to see a heavier Ford Involvement in the show this year.
And to my suprise the SVT received a 2nd place award in the car show. Was not expecting it at all. The SVT did run great over the weekend, however the intermittant
well it all started the evening we arrived to spring zing and I am guessing the traffic we got stuck in. The next morning I couldn't shift gears, the clutch was dragging. bleeding the clutch got me through the weekend and back to Buffalo, NY. luckly thanks to Cobra and FBC2 I got a tow home.
So last night I finally started working on the car. It seems that since I can bleed the clutch slave the master is working correctly. also I confirmed that the slave does work. But with a build
Updated 03-03-2010 at 10:41 AM by BrApple
well it was a long weekend but a very good weekend. Friday I picked up more header wrap and a egt guage. I went about moving my boost guage to the change holder on the dash and installing the egt guage and probe. The up-pipe was rewrapped and all wrapped pipes where painted with the header wrap paint in black. The metal gaskets for the turbo and wastegate where installed. I also replaced the oil drain, which was good as it was almost burned through. I was going to change the routing but I
um ... well, I crashed the car. Again. Not happy about this. But that's life.
Car is at the bodyshop, set to complete ~4/30/09.
Despite the damage, the engine still ran and nothing structural was affected. I'm told that this repair is actually easier than the last one was. Worried a bit about straight body lines, but at least I guess the car will drive the same again.
Definitely recommend this shop for a
well yesterday after work I got the supperleggerras and new falkens into the Mystique and got them mounted. After that I got the wheels swapped and I pulled the interior fuse panel. I didn't note anything odd with a quick visual inspection. And go figure after I reinstall it the alternator puts out the most voltage I have seen it put out in some time.
But anyway progress on spring work is underway.