Since it was pretty dry and in the 50s yesterday I decided that I should run the SVT since its been a few weeks. I got the battery charger going before leaving for work. It fired right up and ran nicely. It likes to moose when its cold so i will need a new iac in the spring. I also pulled the KDWs off and threw the E0s I have on the car. Its much quieter now and I don't have to worry about the two tires what I almost worn to the bands because of the exsessive camber from the suspension setup.
- Aircougar replaced front passenger strut mount and bearing
(fixed a lot of issues!!)
- audio: Rewired the HU and dash clock, fixed all of the exposed connections , replaced blown fuse
- audio: Passenger side speaker harness keeps corroding. It happened at SZ and again now, no sound from that speaker. I need to find a more foolproof way of keeping it from going bad, preferably without cutting off the harness.
- audio: purchase new HU
well for awhile now I have been finding evidence of mice in my storage unit. yet mouse crap on my work table is a strong sign. Think that even where in my stacked wheels and peed on them. I once founda spot under the car a few weeks ago where both happened. Well Saturday was it. I openned the hood on the SVT and had some misc junk fall out from under the hood liner. I pull it down and find evidence of a mouse had been there. So I finally set the traps I had gotten.
Over saturday night
Updated 12-29-2008 at 09:41 PM by BrApple
well I finally determined why the brake pedal on the mystique was like a brick in the morning in colder weather. the brake booster is going. brakes fine and holds vacuum as soon as the engine is running but looses the vacuum over night.
Also in checking over the SVT earlier today I found that a mouse had been up under the hood liner. I openned the hood and some bits of stuff fell out. So I took the liner out to prevent that from happeneing again. I knew that there would be a
this past weekend was pretty busy. The weekned started off with getting the SeVT-T to an emissions test. I had fears that it wouldn't pass because of letters that the state had sent out. The letter said an audit was run and they know when people are altering the PCM and that it would need to be corrected or you could fail on site during your next test. Well I figured this was because tuners turned things off and that prevented the self tests from running. Well my tune everything works and runs.